This $500 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating high school senior who is actively involved in the Gretna Mentored Youth Archery Program. LPAC membership is preferred, but not required. A panel selected by the LPAC will judge all applications. In addition to the written application, the LPAC scholarship committee may interview finalists.
Please submit the following information on a word processor in 12-point font. Include the category titles in your document. The entire application is restricted to four typewritten pages.
- General Information
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- High School Attended
- LPAC/Gretna Mentored Youth Archery Program
- Length of time as a LPAC member/Mentored Program?
- Involvement in LPAC/Mentored Program activities?
- What does the LPAC/Mentored Program mean to you?
- What role do you and the LPAC/Mentored Program play in the future of bowhunting and wildlife conservation? List your bowhunting experiences.
- Academic Information
- Date of high school graduation
- Intended or current course of study
- List of academic achievements or honors
- Current college/trade school plans
- Leadership Activities
- Offices held
- Honors received
- Extra-curricular activities and honors
- Community Activities
- Community-related activities
- Community-related honors or awards